Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Like It A Latte











It is only my second blog and I am already running low on coffee puns. My first paper was due this past week so of course I was in need of caffeine to keep me awake and alert. Anyway, I am here to talk to you about the two, new concoctions I tasted this past week at Java City:

1. The Latte A Latte is simply a shot of espresso with hot and frothy milk added in. Simple. I liked it except the espresso: milk ratio was 1:4 or so. So I felt it had a very creamy, milky texture-taste (Side note: texture-taste is a word I have made up to describe how the texture of something psychologically alters the taste of something) while a strong note of espresso was there. For you sugar lovers, I would advise adding in some raw sugar that Java City has to offer.

 2. Strawberry Smoothie Classic Strawberry. It was delicious especially since it was hot and humid outside. I recommend this drink to all. There are other flavors such as pineapple, strawberry-banana, four-berry, and more! In fact, I will attach a photo that lists all the flavors. Enjoy!

 Next time I hope to try one of the new Fall Flavors that Java City has to offer. If you have tried them already leave a comment and tell us your opinion!






Creative Commons License
JavaCity Hours by Samantha Grubbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment